Thursday, September 19, 2013

Learning...

A few things stand out from the last weeks. Things I'm discovering, learning, re-learning, and otherwise making an effort to remember...  

































- It doesn't seem to matter how many times I pair ricotta cheese with fresh fruit, convinced that this time I'll surely love it... I still can't enjoy the two together. A lasagna loaded with ricotta is another matter.
- Cleaning schedules are only helpful if you work the program. As in, pull on your big girl panties, grab that scrub brush and make it happen! And is there anything nicer than a shiny shower and fresh sheets?
- A closet packed with clothes doesn't give me nearly as much satisfaction as a stack of perfectly fitting, classic items which can be paired with shoes, cardigans, scarves and jewelry to keep things interesting this winter. And it's convenient I feel this way, as our closet is tiny.

I hope that whatever part of your life you are figuring out right now, journaling is a part of the process. Because it's the small discoveries and thoughts which jotted down will bring a smile to your face in the future. They will be road marks letting you see how much you have changed.