Thursday, June 27, 2013

Report...

































Don't I owe you a report? After all, I've hardly said a word here, with all my running around creating in our home.

And we have been creating! What might appear to be hanging blinds is really creating privacy and peacefulness on long dark evenings when Andrew is at work. We've been stringing laundry line, planting basil, moving furniture, taking walks to explore, talking with neighbors, and sweeping wood floors.

And I'm loving the results. As you see below, even imperfect projects like the paper taped to the back of the vanity shelf can still make things more beautiful. We don't always have to sweat over the details.

So I haven't. Instead, I've been chopping watermelon for this incredible pico de gallo














Enjoy your weekend!