Monday, August 3, 2015

Good Morning, dear ones...

So many days have passed since I've visited this little haven! The search for Capri, the essence of who I was created to be and a place of rest, is something I gladly step back into. With a few changes...


This little treasure arrived in April after an intense two hours of labor and a lot of desperate prayer on the way to the birth center. She has brought with her a surge of joy as I expand my wings to make room to nurture two sweet girls from my heart.

We have made it through the rough newborn days of massive adjustment and hormones wildly fluctuating and are settling down to more of a rhythm. I find I'm loving the other changes brought to us over the last number of months: cloth diapering, kombucha fermenting in my cabinet, yoga with Andrew, Sunday hikes, keeping a carefully curated stack of reading which I'm steadily working through.

And so I say good morning again, my dear ones. If feels so wonderful to be back creating here, sharing what I see as I journey!